As I’m sure you all know by now, I am pretty excited about Android Wear. I love it, A LOT.
With the launch of Android Wears first luxury watch of course I was hanging on the edge of my seat. Did any Aussies get up at 3am to watch the launch or did you, like me, decide to sleep instead?
Now that the watch has been officially launched we now know the following:
- Works with BOTH iOS and Android Devices!
- Priced at US $1500 (likely to be around $2000 + here in Australia due to the shocking exchange rates…)
- Comes with 2 year warranty- after which you can trade in your Android Wear for a mechanical watch for a fee of US $1500
- Much like the Huwaei watch it has a scratch-resistant sapphire crystal glass screen
- Titanium grade casing
- Comes in 7 colours
- Comes in rubber (does not come in leather or steel)
- 25hr battery life based on typical use
All things considered, I am still very excited about this collaboration. When it reaches Aus I’ll be going in stores to check it out for sure.
If you’re not a huge fan, don’t fret, this is just a sign of more awesome luxury Android Wears to come! I personally love the look of it and the extra functionality that comes with it being made by Swiss watchmaker Tag Heuer.
I’d love to hear your thoughts. Have you bought this watch? Are you planning on buying it?
Thanks for reading. ‘Til next time….
Take care and stay fabulous!
Andrea Michelle Indy
Don’t forget to follow my social media accounts to stay update to date with product releases and tech news: