This weeks shake is one of my personal favourites, as I am a huge First Press coffee fan!
It sees us using some freshly made marshmallows from Marshmallow Co & First Press (cold drip coffee). Be prepared to get messy with this one, and enjoy some oozy Nutella. Yum, yum!
For the recipe:
1-2 shots of First Press Cold Drip Coffee (50-100ml)
150ml Whipping cream
1 tsp vanilla essence
2 scoops of Vanilla ice-cream
1 x Waffle cone
1 handful of Marshmallow Co marshmallows
1) Whip the cream and vanilla essence- to a consistency so that it holds when you lift the beaters up. Put the whip cream inside your piping bag (or zip lock bag if you don’t have a piping bag!)
2) Prepare the coffee shake: combine the milk and cold drip coffee in a blender.
3) Place one scoop of ice-cream in the bottom of the jar.
4) Pour coffee shake into your glassware. Leave 2cms to the top of the glass free, then add a scoop of ice-cream on top of the shake mixture.
5) Slather a nice generous layer of Nutella around the rim of the jar. Cut the marshmallows in half and stick the non powdered side to the Nutella rim. Continue all the way around the circumference.
6) Pipe the cream into the jar – and be generous here!
7) Slightly melt a few tablespoons of Nutella for 10-15 seconds in the microwave. Dip and spread this Nutella on the end of your ice-cream cone. Now, dip this delicious end in rainbow sprinkles!
8) Finally, place your ice-cream cone on top of the cream and enjoy!
Yummo! Just writing this article is making me drool!!!
Let us know what you think of this baby. Is there anything you’d like us to make?
WE ARE OFFICIALLY TAKING REQUESTS!
Thanks for reading. ‘Til next time….
Take care and stay fabulous!
Andrea Michelle Indy