Bianca from @melbfoodbaby here!
We’re super excited to share with you the third addition to our freakshake series. Alongside our friend @andreamichelleindy, we’ve collaborated with the fabulous Nikki from The Sweet Events Cupcakes to present to you our White Choc & Raspberry round up freakshake!
We’ve had so much fun creating this freakshake and we hope you do too. The beauty of these shakes is that you can have fun and make it as messy as you like. If you’re a sweet-tooth, this shake is especially suitable for you!
Want to know how to make this freakshake? Well you’ve come to the right place!
All you will need is:
- 1/2 cup of melted white chocolate.
- 5 scoops of vanilla ice-cream.
- 3/4 cup of milk.
- 3/4 cup of frozen raspberries.
- Cream: 150ml thickened cream & 1 tsp vanilla essence.
- Other toppings: Raspberry sauce, raspberries to decorate and white chocolate gems by The Sweet Events Cupcakes.
(Serves 2-3 shakes)
Let’s do this!
Here’s how you make the freakshake:
- Cream: Whip the thickened cream and vanilla essence with an electric beater on medium until the consistency of the cream is thick. (It will hold just a little and will show peaks when you lift the beaters) Place the whipped cream inside a piping bag and pop it in the fridge while you prepare the rest of your freakshake.
- Place a mason jar on a small plate and pour raspberry topping around the inside, this makes it look even crazier. Place the jar to the side.
- Next add ice-cream, milk and white chocolate into a blender and then blend until the mixture is thick and smooth. (You can adjust the amount of milk and ice-cream to get the consistency you like.)
- Pour mixture into the mason jar whilst adding raspberries, this balances the white chocolate and raspberry flavours.
- (Now comes the extra fun bit!) Pipe the cream on top of the shake and swirl the piping bag around the top to make it look as messy as you like. The higher the cream is, the more extravagant it looks.
- Top it off with some more raspberry sauce, raspberries and the white chocolate gems.
- Finally, take a photo of your insta-worthy shake and enjoy this wonderfully created masterpiece, you artist!
We’d love to hear your thoughts on this freakshake and about the crazy creations YOU have made at home. To get in contact with us, don’t forget to follow @andreamichelleindy and @melbfoodbaby on Instagram!